Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day~

I've stopped my diet and sports plan since last Thursday. Worse still, Friday, Saturday and today I ate so much!!!!!! Friday lunch had Thai food - Phad Thai + a little bit of Mango Sticky Rice with Shirley. Then dinner went to Tony Roma's in Cineleisure for Suhaila's farewell (this was a nightmare, I left 1 whole piece of fish..Couldn't stuff any more food into my stomache). Thereafter I went for movie -Iron Man. Not too bad.. I was quite reluctant to watch it initially, but well, the movie was quite funny. :)

Saturday, I woke up around 11 plus.. I thought I can sleep till 1 or 2pm.. All thanks to Chee Hooi. haha.. Anyways, lunch, I went Subang with my parents. Ordered Assam Laksa and felt not enough, ordered Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun also. Dinner went Bak Kut Teh with bf n friends.. We ordered too much...So much meats...

Today, lunch with bf's family for mother's day celebration at seputeh Robson Heights. Food there was quite good. But again, we ordered too much. 5 people, we ordered 1 pai guat, 1 vege, 1 curry fish head, 1 steamed egg. Feel like vommit after that meal. Dinner........ with my own family..for mother's day celebration also. We went to Sri Rampai near to TARC. Ok, as you can guess..we ordered a lot as well. 1 steamed fish, 1 taufu, 1 marmite chicken, 1 zhuk tan and 1 vege. I can't believe I actually finish the whole plate or rice.

Sigh, my sports activities that I've done for the past 1 week is all wasted. Now, I think I have to use 2 weeks to burn all the food that I have eaten in just these 3 days. But anyhow, I feel grateful that I can still eat with my family to celebrate mother's day. I wish all the moms out there are happy as my mom. :)

Ok, I think I have to warn my family not to order so much food for father's day. =P

Tomorrow, I MUST go for jogging and hoola hoops again.

No comments: