Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally...

Finally I got my laptop back. I miss blogging here.

Anyways, let's do some updates on my laptop 1st. The reason I sent my laptop for repair is because (1) I suspect the hard disk got problem, as it is making some weird sound and I find it annoying. (2) When I put on fullscreen mode, my screen will turn all white. I can still hear sound, but no 'wayang'.

They (Acer) called n tell me, they cannot hear any sound from my hard disk at all. Ok, fine, for me that is not a big problem. As for the screen, they said my LCD screen got problem but they don't have the parts at that time. So they sent back my laptop. After 3 days, they called and say they have the parts already and took my laptop again. This time, they took 2 weeks to repair it. Worse still, I could have gotten back the laptop on yesterday, but because they made a mistake, and sent it back to my old company (Obtech) which I have already informed that I am not with that company anymore! They sent back my laptop once back to my house. They picked up the laptop this time from my house also. I just don't see why they will make this mistake. Anyways, I thank God that I finally have my laptop with me now.

Ok, time to do some updates on my job then. I have taken some photos on last Monday (12 May). I shifted to my actual sitting place that day (previously sat by the girl which I replace). As per my some of my posts earlier, she is not that organized. So, her place was quite untidy (to me it is untidy, maybe some people can accept). I used 2 days to clean up the place. When I say clean up, I do really mean CLEAN UP. I actually asked the cleaner to pass me a cloth so that I can climb up and down to wipe the table, computer, drawers, shelfs and folders. Here are the photos which I have taken to show you guys how many folders are there which I need to handle.







After about 2 weeks of working in JTI, I find myself is getting used to the environment. No doubt that I am still trying to familiarize with the work, but I think denitely I will be able to pick up the tasks in no time. What worries me more is that, I am having a hard time to remember the names. As I am under the HR department, which we need to deal with all of the deparments in JTI; till now, I am still not so clear on if issue A who should I go to, if it's issue B who is the one that I need to look for..etc. Wish me luck for this. I always thought I have very good memory in memorizing people's face and name. Now I know, I am not smart after all. haha.

Ok, I shall do more updates next time. Perhaps tomorrow? I will show the photos which how my desk looks like after my spring cleaning session.

No comments: