Friday, January 9, 2009

I don't understand...

I don't understand..
Is there anything wrong going out with my friends?
I am tired...tired of asking permissions...tired of making up excuses to you as to my friends.


Yea, you are of course more important. But why do you have to put me in the awkward situations every now and then? Are you trying to test my endurance level? Well, it's almost reaching red light.

Everytime if there're friends asking me out, the first thought in my head will be, "oh no, someone is gonna be angry and unhappy". "Ok, let's think of a lie to tell him so that I will be able to attend the outing". I am tired....

You have not met any of my friends. Yea, perhaps you will say I have not met yours as well (besides than our mutual friends). Don't you think this would be a problem?

Ok, I am indeed sorry that I cannot drive. But, is fetching me sometimes that difficult to you? It will be always until if no one can come fetch me then only you fetch me. I don't feel good actually. Perhaps I should say, I don't feel precious.

Ok, enough for today. I am really tired...

No comments: